Recruitment Name- APSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2023
The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released a notification on its official website. For that, Assam Public Service Commission recruits some 244 posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil) under the joint cadre of the Public Works Roads Department (PWRD) and Public Works (B & NH) Department. The selection process is through the Screening/ Written Test and Interview Test.
Here we give all the details about how to apply for the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2023. Our Sarkari Job team tells you about the recruitment process for the APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023. Good news for those, who are eligible for this post can apply. Applicant must know the application’s last date.
|Post Name||APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023|
|Post Notification No.||“01/2023”|
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2023
|Candidates Can Apply||All Over India|
|Pay Scale: Rs.30,000/- to Rs.1,10,000/-|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||244||Bachelor’s Degree In Civil Engineering|
|Documents For Application|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Join Now|
|Join Us On Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Join Us On YouTube||Join Now|
APSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2023
The Assam Public Service Commission’s official website http://apsc.nic.in/ released on 15th March 2023 a detailed notification PDF regarding recruiting some posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil). These detailed Notifications were published for vacancies, age, the scale of pay, community, Educational qualifications, and other complex instructions available on the Assam Public Service Commission’s official website.
This notification is 7 pages long and consists of the eligibility criteria and detailed recruitment process. The details about the educational qualification of the candidates to apply for these posts and the method of candidate selection are given on this page. Eligible candidates have been invited by the Assam Public Service Commission to apply for these posts. Our Sarkari Job team covers all the details of these notifications in detail.
Sarkari Job Related
- WCD Dhamtari Recruitment 2023: कार्यालय जिला कार्यक्रम अधिकारी, महिला एवं बाल विकास विभाग जिला – धमतरी, छत्तीसगढ़
- Mungeli DEO Recruitment 2023-24 | जिला शिक्षा अधिकारी मुंगेली में मॉन्टेसरी शिक्षिका, आया भर्ती! ऑनलाइन आवेदन करेंमुंगेली डीईओ भर्ती 2023-24 अधिसूचना विवरण
- Bastar WDC PMKSY Vacancy 2023 छ.ग. में 12वीं कम्प्यूटर पास सचिव के 8 पद पर भर्ती निकली CG Panchayat Sachiv Bharti 2023
There are 244 posts vacant for the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2023.
|Name of the Post||General||OBC/ MOBC||SC||STP||STH||Total|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||117||64||27||27||09||244|
The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2023 Pay Scale start from Rs.30,000/- to Rs.1,10,000/- with Grade Pay Rs.12,700/- per month in Pay Band 4.
Recruitment Application Fees
The APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023 Application Fees discuss below in the table.
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC||Rs.197.20/-|
|Payment Gateway||Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking|
- The candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an Indian or foreign University Recognized by the Government.
- Candidate must have adequate knowledge of at least one official language of the State of Assam (Assamese/ Bengali/ Bodo).
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidate must have the above-required education qualification and age limit discussed below here.
The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2023 minimum Age Limit start from 21 years and the maximum age limit is 38 years as on 1st January 2023. Age relaxation is as per Government Rules and Regulations.
The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2023 Selection Process through the Screening/ Written Test and Interview Test.
How to apply
- Open Your Browser
- Go to Assam Public Service Commission’s Official Website http://apsc.nic.in/
- Though you are here for the first time then need to register for APSC Recruitment with your valid email and mobile number.
- After the registration process, you will be able to access the APSC Recruitment Application form for applying.
- Now fill up your application and upload all required documents for this post, like- the Academic Passing certificate from Recognized Board, Experience Certificate, Caste Certificate if Applicable, Aadhar Card, signature, and Passport size Photograph.
- Check your application form then submit it.
- After submitting it, print out your application form for future purposes.
- Wait For Admit Card.
FAQ – APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023
What is the Educational Qualification for APSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Recruitment 2023?
Civil Engineering is the Educational Qualification for APSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Recruitment 2023.
What is the APSC Assistant Engineer Age Limit 2023?
21 years to 38 years is the APSC Assistant Engineer Age Limit 2023.
When is APSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy Last Date?
21st April 2023 is the APSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy Last Date.