Recruitment Name- Karnataka High Court Driver Recruitment 2023
Hello friends, the High Court of Karnataka has released a notification on its official website. For that High Court of Karnataka recruits 37 posts of Drivers under the Residual Parent Cadre (RPC) on the Establishment of the High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru. For this post-recruitment process through the Shortlisting and Driving Test/ Interviews.
Here we give all the details about how to apply for the High Court of Karnataka Driver Recruitment 2023. Our Sarkari Job team tells you about the recruitment process for the Karnataka High Court Driver Recruitment 2023. Good news for those, who are eligible for this post can apply. Applicant must know the application’s last date.
|Post Name||Karnataka High Court Driver Recruitment 2023|
|Post Notification No.||“HCRB 13/2022”|
Karnataka High Court Driver Recruitment 2023
|Candidates Can Apply||Karnataka|
|Pay Scale: Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-|
|Documents For Application|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
|How to Apply & Make Payment||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Join Now|
|Join Us On Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Join Us On YouTube||Join Now|
Karnataka High Court Driver Recruitment 2023
The High Court of Karnataka’s official website https://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/ released on 6th March 2023 a detailed notification PDF regarding recruiting some posts of Drivers under the Residual Parent Cadre (RPC). These detailed Notifications were published for vacancies, age, the scale of pay, community, Educational qualifications, and other complex instructions available on the High Court of Karnataka’s official website.
This notification is 20 pages long and consists of the eligibility criteria and detailed recruitment process. The details about the educational qualification of the candidates to apply for these posts and the method of candidate selection are given on this page. Eligible candidates have been invited by the High Court of Karnataka to apply for these posts. Our Sarkari Job team covers all the details of these notifications in detail.
As said earlier, a total of 37 posts are vacant for the Karnataka High Court Driver Recruitment 2023.
|Category||UR||Women Candidate||Rural Candidate||Kanada Medium Student||Project Displaced Person||ESM||Transgender||Total|
|Category – I||–||01||–||–||–||–||–||01|
|Category – II (A)||–||01||02||01||01||–||–||05|
|Category – II (B)||01||01||–||–||–||–||–||02|
|Category – III (A)||01||01||–||–||–||–||–||02|
|Category – III (B)||01||01||–||–||–||–||–||02|
The Karnataka High Court Driver Recruitment 2023 Pay Scale start from Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- per month in Pay Level 4 with admissible allowances.
Recruitment Application Fees
The Karnataka High Court Driver Recruitment 2023 Application Fees discuss below in the table.
|General (UR)/ OBC Candidates||Rs.500/-|
|SC/ ST/ Category – I Candidates||Rs.250/-|
|Payment Mode||Online & Offline|
|Payment Gateway||SBI Online & Challan through SBI|
- The candidate must have an SSLC/ 10th standard or equivalent examination marks card and must have a Valid Driving Licence in Light Motor Vehicle with Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicle or Heavy Goods Vehicle, with 5 years of experience.
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen and resident of Karnataka.
- Candidate must have the above-required education qualification and age limit discussed below here.
The Karnataka High Court Driver Recruitment 2023 minimum Age Limit starts from 18 years and the maximum age limit is 35 years.
|SC/ ST/ Category – I||05 years|
|Category II-A/ II-B/ III-A/ III-B||03 years|
The Karnataka High Court Driver Recruitment 2023 Selection Process through the Shortlisting, Documents Verification, and Driving Test/ Interviews.
How to apply
- Open Your Browser
- Go to the High Court of Karnataka’s Official Website https://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/index.php
- Though you are here for the first time then need to register for High Court of Karnataka Recruitment with your valid email and mobile number.
- After the registration process, you will be able to access the High Court of Karnataka Recruitment Application form for applying.
- Now fill up your application and upload all required documents for this post, like- the Academic Passing certificate from Recognized Board, Experience Certificate, Caste Certificate if Applicable, Aadhar Card, signature, and Passport size Photograph.
- Check your application form then submit it.
- After submitting it, print out your application form for future purposes.
FAQ – Karnataka High Court Driver Recruitment 2023
How to apply for Karnataka High Court Driver Recruitment 2023?
Go to the High Court of Karnataka’s Official Website https://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/index.php
How many posts are vacant for Karnataka High Court Driver Recruitment 2023?
There are 37 posts vacant for Karnataka High Court Driver Recruitment 2023.
What is the application last date for Karnataka High Court Driver Recruitment 2023?
6th April 2023 is the application last date for Karnataka High Court Driver Recruitment 2023.