Recruitment Name- NHPC Apprentices Recruitment 2023
The National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) has released a notification on its official website. For that, the National Hydroelectric Power Corporation recruits 11 posts of Apprentice Training in different trades. The selection process is through the shortlisted on the basis of a Merit List prepared on the basis of marks secured in Academic Qualifications & ITI, Interviews, Document Verification, and Medical Fitness Certificate.
Here we give all the details about how to apply for the National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Apprentices Recruitment 2023. Our Sarkari Job team tells you about the recruitment process for the NHPC Apprentices Recruitment 2023. Good news for those, who are eligible for this post can apply. Applicant must know the application’s last date.
|Post Name||NHPC Apprentices Recruitment 2023|
|Post Date||Most Recently|
|Post Notification No.||“NH/DMP/HR/Apprentice/2023-24/01”|
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Apprentices Recruitment 2023
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Job Type||Contractual (1 year)|
|Candidates Can Apply||All Over India|
|Pay Scale: Rs.7,700/-|
|Apprentices Trainee||11||ITI in Relevant Discipline|
|Documents For Application|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
|Application Form||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Join Now|
|Join Us On Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Join Us On YouTube||Join Now|
NHPC Apprentices Recruitment 2023
Most Recently, the National Hydroelectric Power Corporation’s official website http://www.nhpcindia.com/home.aspx released a detailed notification PDF regarding recruiting some posts of Apprentice Trainee. These detailed Notifications were published for vacancies, age, the scale of pay, community, Educational qualifications, and other complex instructions available on the National Hydroelectric Power Corporation’s official website.
This notification is 4 pages long and consists of the eligibility criteria and detailed recruitment process. The details about the educational qualification of the candidates to apply for these posts and the method of candidate selection are given on this page. Eligible candidates have been invited by the National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) to apply for these posts. Our Sarkari Job team covers all the details of these notifications in detail.
Sarkari Job Related
- WCD Dhamtari Recruitment 2023: कार्यालय जिला कार्यक्रम अधिकारी, महिला एवं बाल विकास विभाग जिला – धमतरी, छत्तीसगढ़
- Mungeli DEO Recruitment 2023-24 | जिला शिक्षा अधिकारी मुंगेली में मॉन्टेसरी शिक्षिका, आया भर्ती! ऑनलाइन आवेदन करेंमुंगेली डीईओ भर्ती 2023-24 अधिसूचना विवरण
- Bastar WDC PMKSY Vacancy 2023 छ.ग. में 12वीं कम्प्यूटर पास सचिव के 8 पद पर भर्ती निकली CG Panchayat Sachiv Bharti 2023
As said earlier there are 11 posts vacant for the National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Apprentices Recruitment 2023.
|Name of the Trade||Total|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||02|
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||01|
|Computer Operating & Programming Assistant||01|
The National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Stipend start from Rs.7,700/- per month.
Recruitment Application Fees
The National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Application Fees does not mention in the official notification.
- The candidate must have Passed the ITI examination (passed Out ITI during 2019.2020,2021 & 2022 Only) from a Recognized institution in the respective trade as per Apprentice Act, 1961. The result awaited candidates not eligible to apply for this post.
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidate must have the above-required education qualification and age limit discussed below here.
- Candidates who have acquired training/ experience for one year & more and candidates who have absconded from previous apprenticeship training are not eligible to apply under this application.
The NHPC Apprentices Recruitment 2023 minimum Age Limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years as on 1st April 2023.
The National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Selection Process through the Merit List prepared on the basis of marks secured in Academic Qualifications & ITI, Interviews, Document Verification and Medical Fitness Certificate.
How to apply
- Open Your Browser
- Go to the Apprenticeship Portal’s Official Website https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/
- Though you are here for the first time then need to register with your valid email and mobile number.
- After the registration process, you will be able to access the Application form for applying.
- Now fill up your application and upload all required documents for this post, like- the Academic Passing certificate from Recognized Board, Experience Certificate, Caste Certificate if Applicable, Aadhar Card, signature, and Passport size Photograph.
- Check your application form then submit it.
- After submitting it, print out your application form.
- Candidates have to take printouts of the Registration/ Applied portal with the filled Application Form and send them along with all self-attested certificates of Educational qualification, mark sheets and certificates, Domicile Certificate, Documents certifying member of Project Affected Family (PAF), Copt of Aadhar Card, Pan Card, etc by By hand/ Speed Post/ Registered Post to: Gr. Sr. Manager (HR), Dibang Multipurpose Project, Mayu Sector-1, PO-Roing, Lower Dibang Valley, Arunachal Pradesh-792110, on or before 20th March 2023 (5:00 PM).
FAQ – NHPC Apprentices Recruitment 2023
How to apply for NHPC Apprentices Recruitment 2023?
Go to the Apprenticeship Portal’s Official Website https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/
How many posts are vacant for NHPC Apprentices Recruitment 2023?
There are 11 posts vacant for NHPC Apprentices Recruitment 2023.
What is the last date to apply for NHPC Apprentices Recruitment 2023?
20th March 2023 is the last date to apply for NHPC Recruitment 2023.