Recruitment Name- NIH Roorkee Recruitment 2023
The National Institute of Hydrology, Roorkee has released a recruitment notification on its official website. For that, the National Institute of Hydrology, Roorkee recruits 18 posts of Scientist D, Scientist C, and Scientist B. This post-recruitment process shortlisting and Interviews/ Written Examinations. Good news for those, who are eligible for this post can apply.
Here we give all the details about how to apply for the NIH Roorkee Recruitment 2023. This post is helpful for those who are willing to apply for the NIH Roorkee Recruitment 2023. Our Sarkari Job team tells about the recruitment process for the Assam Assistant Professors and Lecturers Recruitment 2023. Eligible candidates can apply online for this post. Applicant must know the application’s last date.
|Post Name||NIH Roorkee Recruitment 2023|
|Post Notification No.||“NIHR/ESTT./2023/01”|
National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) Roorkee Recruitment 2023
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Candidates Can Apply||All Over India|
|Pay Scale: Rs.56,100 to Rs.2,09,200/-|
|Scientist D||04||Master’s Degree/ Doctorate Degree in Relevant Discipline|
|Documents For Application|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Join Now|
|Join Us On Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Join Us On YouTube||Join Now|
NIH Roorkee Recruitment 2023
On 24th January 2023, the National Institute of Hydrology, Roorkee’s official website http://nihroorkee.gov.in/ released a detailed notification PDF regarding the recruitment of the posts of Scientist D, Scientist C, and Scientist B. These detailed Notifications were published for Vacancies, Age, Scale of Pay, Community, Educational Qualifications, and other complex instructions available on the National Institute of Hydrology, Roorkee’s official website.
This notification is 4 pages long and consists of the eligibility criteria and detailed recruitment process. The details about the educational qualification of the candidates to apply for these posts and the method of candidate selection are given on this page. Eligible candidates have been invited by the National Institute of Hydrology, Roorkee to apply for these posts. Our Sarkari Job team covers all the details of these notifications in detail.
Sarkari Job Related
- NEEPCO Recruitment 2023 Notification Executive Trainees-Engineer, Executive Trainees-Finance & Assistant Company Secretary Post
- ATM BTM Vacancy In Bihar 2023: BAMETI Recruitment 2023 Notification Out For Agriculture Department. Check Detils
- IGNOU Junior Assistant, Typist Recruitment 2023 Notification
A total of 18 posts are vacant for the NIH Roorkee Recruitment 2023.
|Name of the Post||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Total|
- Scientist D: Pay Scale to start from Rs.56,100 to Rs.1,77,500/- in Pay Level 12.
- Scientist C: Pay Scale to start from Rs.67,700 to Rs.2,08,700/- in Pay Level 11.
- Scientist B: Pay Scale to start from Rs.56,100 to Rs.1,77,500- in Pay Level 10.
Recruitment Application Fees
The NIH Roorkee Recruitment 2023 Application Fees discuss below in the table.
|SC/ ST/ PH Candidates||Nil|
|All Others Category Candidates||Rs.100/-|
|Payment Gateway||Bank Draft has drawn in favour of “National Institute of Hydrology”|
- Scientist D/ Scientist C/ Scientist B: The candidate must have 60% marks or equivalent in Master’s Degree (with Under Graduate degree in Engineering with at least 60% marks or equivalent), or Doctorate Degree (with a PG degree in Engineering/ Science with at least 80% marks or equivalent) in the Relevant Discipline. Must have 3 years experience in relevant discipline for Scientist C and 6 years experience in relevant discipline for Scientist D.
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidate must have the above-required education qualification and age limit discussed below here.
|Name of the Post||Age|
|Scientist D||Not more than 50 years, for OBC 53 years.|
|Scientist C||Not more than 40 years, for OBC 43 years.|
|Scientist B||Not more than 35 years, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST.|
The NIH Roorkee Recruitment 2023 Selection process through the shortlisting and Interviews/ Written Examinations as decided by Screening Committee.
How to apply
- Open Your Browser
- Go to the National Institute of Hydrology, Roorkee’s Official Website http://nihroorkee.gov.in/
- Though you are here for the first time then need to register for NIH Roorkee Recruitment with your valid email and mobile number.
- After the registration process, you will be able to access the NIH Roorkee Recruitment Application form for applying.
- Now fill up your application and upload all required documents for this post, like- the Academic Passing certificate from Recognized Board, Experience Certificate, Caste Certificate if Applicable, Aadhar Card, signature, and Passport size Photograph.
- Check your application form then submit it.
- After submitting it, print out your application form for future purposes.
- Now application hard copy with other required self-attested documents and Bank Draft sent to the Senior Administrative Officer, National Institute of Hydrology, Jal Vigyan Bhawan, Roorkee- 2476678 (Uttrakhand) by Speed Post/ Registered Post on or before 27th March 2023.
FAQ – NIH Roorkee Recruitment 2023
What is the application starting date for NIH Roorkee Recruitment 2023?
17th February 2023 is the application starting date for NIH Roorkee Recruitment 2023.
How many posts are vacant for NIH Roorkee Recruitment 2023?
There are 18 posts vacant for NIH Roorkee Recruitment 2023.
What is the application last date for NIH Roorkee Recruitment 2023?
18th March 2023 is the application last date for NIH Roorkee Recruitment 2023.