Recruitment Name- NWDA Various Post Recruitment 2023
Hello friends, National Water Development Agency (NWDA) has released a notification on its official website. For that NWDA recruits 40 posts of Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Accounts Officer, Upper & Lower Division Clerk, Draftsman Grade III and Stenographer Grade II. The recruitment process the Shortlisting, Documents Verification, Written Exam/ Computer Based Test (CBT), Second Stage Computer Based Test and Skill Test (Shorthand/ Typing).
Here we give all the details about how to apply for the National Water Development Agency (NWDA) Various Post Recruitment 2023. Our Sarkari Job team tells you about the recruitment process for NWDA Recruitment 2023. Good news for those, who are eligible for this post can apply. Applicant must know the application’s last date.
|Post Name||NWDA Various Post Recruitment 2023|
|Post Notification No.||“14/2023”|
National Water Development Agency (NWDA) Recruitment 2023
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Candidates Can Apply||All Over India|
|Pay Scale: Rs.19,900/- to Rs.1,12,400/-|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||13||12th Pass/ Degree in Relevant Discipline|
|Junior Accounts Officer||1|
|Upper Division Clerk||7|
|Stenographer Grade – II||9|
|Lower Division Clerk||4|
|Documents For Application|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Join Now|
|Join Us On Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Join Us On YouTube||Join Now|
NWDA Recruitment 2023
The National Water Development Agency’s official website https://nwda.gov.in/ released on 18th March 2023 a notification PDF regarding the recruitment of the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Accounts Officer, Upper & Lower Division Clerk and various posts. These detailed Notifications were published for Vacancies, Age, Scale of Pay, Community, Educational Qualifications, and other complex instructions available on the National Water Development Agency’s official website and wait for online application.
This notification is 8 pages long and consists of the eligibility criteria and detailed recruitment process. The details about the educational qualification of the candidates to apply for these posts and the candidate’s age, and the total post is given on this page. Eligible candidates have been invited by the National Water Development Agency to apply for these posts. Our Sarkari Job team covers all the details of these notifications in detail.
As said earlier, a total of 40 posts are vacant for the National Water Development Agency (NWDA) Various Post Recruitment 2023.
|Name of the Post||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||PwBD||Total|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||07||04||–||01||01||–||13|
|Junior Accounts Officer||01||–||–||–||–||–||01|
|Upper Division Clerk||04||02||01||–||–||–||07|
|Stenographer Grade – II||02||03||02||–||02||–||09|
|Lower Division Clerk||01||–||01||–||01||01||04|
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)/ Junior Accounts Officer||Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- per month|
|Draftsman Grade-III/ Upper Division Clerk/ Stenographer Grade-II||Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- per month|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/- per month|
Recruitment Application Fees
The National Water Development Agency (NWDA) Various Post Recruitment 2023 Application Fees discuss below in the table.
|UR/ OBC/ EWS Candidates||Rs.890/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD Candidates||Rs.550/-|
|Payment Gateway||Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking|
- Junior Engineer (Civil): The candidate must have a Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a Recognised University.
- Junior Accounts Officer: The candidate must have a Degree in Commerce from a Recognized University/ Institute.
- Draftsman Grade III: The candidate must have an ITI Certificate or Diploma in Draftsmanship (Civil) from a Recognized Institution/ University.
- Upper Division Clerk: The candidate must have a Degree from a Recognized University.
- Stenographer Grade-II: The candidate must be 12th Class passed from a recognized Board/ University and have a typing speed of 80 wpm on the Computer.
- Lower Division Clerk: The candidate must be 12th Class passed from a recognized Board/ University and have a typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the Computer.
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidate must have the above-required education qualification and age limit discussed below here.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)/ Draftsman Grade-III/ Upper Division Clerk/ Stenographer Grade-II/ Lower Division Clerk||18 years||27 years|
|Junior Accounts Officer||21 years||30 years|
Category-wise age relaxation is as per Government Rules and Regulations.
|Name of the Post||Selection Process|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)/ Draftsman Grade-III/ Upper Division Clerk/ Junior Accounts Officer||Shortlisting, Documents Verification, Written Exam/ Computer Based Test (CBT), Second Stage Computer Based Test|
|Stenographer Grade-II & Lower Division Clerk||Shortlisting, Documents Verification, Written Exam/ Computer Based Test (CBT), Second Stage Computer Based Test and Skill Test (Shorthand/ Typing)|
How to apply
- Open Your Browser
- Go to NWDA’s Official Website https://nwda.gov.in/content/index.php
- Though you are here for the first time then need to register for NWDA Recruitment with your valid email and mobile number.
- After the registration process, you will be able to access the NWDA Recruitment Application form for applying.
- Now fill up your application and upload all required documents for this post, like- the Academic Passing certificate from Recognized Board, Experience Certificate, Caste Certificate if Applicable, Aadhar Card, signature, and Passport size Photograph.
- Check your application form then submit it.
- After submitting it, print out your application form for future purposes.
- Wait for Admit Card.
FAQ – NWDA Recruitment 2023
How can I apply for NWDA Recruitment 2023?
Go to the NWDA’s Official Website https://nwda.gov.in/content/index.php
How many posts are vacant for NWDA Recruitment 2023?
There are 40 posts vacant for NWDA Recruitment 2023.
What is the last date to apply for NWDA Recruitment 2023?
17th April 2023 is the last date to apply for NWDA Recruitment 2023.