Recruitment Name- WBPSC Recruitment 2023
Hello Friends, good news for those, who are studying for a job. Because the Public Service Commission, West Bengal has released a notification on its official website. For that, West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) conducts West Bengal Civil Service (Executive) etc. Examination 2023 recruits some posts of Group A, Group B, C & Group D. The selection process is through the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Personality Test.
Here we give all the details about how to apply for the West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2023. Our Sarkari Job team tells you about the recruitment process for the West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023. Good news for those, who are eligible for this post can apply. Applicant must know the application’s last date.
|Post Name||WBPSC Recruitment 2023|
|Post Notification No.||“01/2023”|
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2023
|Total Post||Not Mention|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Candidates Can Apply||West Bengal|
|Pay Scale: Rs.32,100/- to Rs.1,44,300/-|
|Group A||Not Mention||Any Graduate Pass|
|Documents For Application|
|Apply Online||Check Here (Registration)/ Check Here (Log in)|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Join Now|
|Join Us On Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Join Us On YouTube||Join Now|
WBPSC Recruitment 2023
On 25th February 2023, the Public Service Commission, West Bengal’s official website https://wbpsc.gov.in/ released a detailed notification PDF regarding recruiting West Bengal Civil Service (Executive), Assistant Commissioner of Revenue, and many more posts. These detailed Notifications were published for vacancies, age, the scale of pay, community, Educational qualifications, and other complex instructions available on the Public Service Commission, West Bengal’s official website.
This notification is 10 pages long and consists of the eligibility criteria and detailed recruitment process. The details about the educational qualification of the candidates to apply for these posts and the method of candidate selection are given on this page. Eligible candidates have been invited by Public Service Commission, West Bengal to apply for these posts. Our Sarkari Job team covers all the details of these notifications in detail.
- Group A: Pay Scale to start from Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,44,300/- per month in Pay Level 16.
- Group B: Pay Scale to start from Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,44,300/- per month in Pay Level 16.
- Group C: Pay Scale to start from Rs.39,900/- to Rs.1,02,800/- per month in Pay Level 15.
- Group D: Pay Scale to start from Rs.32,100/- to Rs.82,900/- per month in Pay Level 10.
Recruitment Application Fees
The West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2023 Application Fees discuss below in the table.
|UR/ OBC/ EWS Candidates||Rs.210/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD Candidates||Nil|
|SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates of other States||Rs.210/-|
|Payment Gateway||Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking|
- For this post, the candidate must have a Graduation Degree from a Recognized University.
- Candidate must able to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali).
- The applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- The candidate must have above education qualification and age limit which discuss below.
- The candidate must have good health and character and suitability in all respects for appointment to Government Service.
- Group A/ Group C: Minimum age is 21 years and the maximum age is 36 years as on 1st January 2023.
- Group B: Minimum age is 20 years and the maximum age is 36 years as on 1st January 2023.
- Group D: Minimum age is 21 years and the maximum age is 39 years as on 1st January 2023.
Category-wise age relaxation is as per Government Rules and Regulations.
The West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2023 Selection Process through the Preliminary Examination (Objective MCQ Type), Main Examination (Both Objective MCQ Type and Conventional Type) and Personality Test.
How to apply
- Open Your Browser
- Go to Public Service Commission, West Bengal’s Official Website https://wbpsc.gov.in/index.jsp
- Though you are here for the first time then need to register for WBPSC Recruitment with your valid email and mobile number.
- After the registration process, you will be able to access the WBPSC Recruitment Application form for applying.
- Now fill up your application and upload all required documents for this post, like- the Academic Passing certificate from Recognized Board, Income Certificate Caste Certificate if Applicable, Aadhar Card, signature, and Passport size Photograph.
- Check your application form then submit it.
- After submitting it, print out your application form for future purposes.
- Wait for Admit Card.
FAQ – WBPSC Recruitment 2023
What is the educational Qualification for WBPCS WBCS 2023 Exam?
Any Graduation passed candidates are eligible for WBPCS WBCS 2023 Exam.
How can I apply for WBCS 2023 Exam?
Go to the Public Service Commission, West Bengal’s Official Website https://wbpsc.gov.in/index.jsp
What is the application last date for WBPCS WBCS 2023 Exam?
21st March 2023 is the application’s last date for WBPCS WBCS 2023 Exam.