Every year the link to apply for a new scholarship inside the Aikyashree Scholarship Portal is activated for the students. Today we will talk about this, some percentage of marks you will have to apply to apply for the Akashree scholarship, which students can apply for this scholarship, how much money is given to students through this scholarship, and how online application for this scholarship is done.
The Aikyashree Scholarship is only for minority students in the West Bengal State of India. This portal can apply for specific students online or renew their scholarships. Other scholarships are available for the students of the state of West Bengal, such as the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship, whose students know the Bikash Bhavan Scholarship. This scholarship is for students of all classes (Categories) in the state.
Let me clarify one thing again the Aikyasree Scholarship is only for minority students of West Bengal but Swami Vivekananda Scholarship is for students of all castes of West Bengal.
Types of Aikyasree Scholarships
According to the class in which the students are studying, the Oikyasree Scholarship is divided into three categories.
- Pre-Matric Scholarship: All those meritorious students from the minority communities of West Bengal who are studying between class I to class 10 can apply here.
- Post Matric Scholarship: Minority meritorious students of West Bengal who are pursuing Ph.D. from Class XI can apply for this Oikyasree Scholarship.
- Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship: Minority meritorious students of West Bengal who are studying technical and professional courses
Eligibility for Pre-Matric Scholarship and Post-Matric Scholarship
Permanent resident of West Bengal, and currently studying in any government-recognized school, college, or institution of West Bengal, having family income between two lakh rupees and having passed the last passed examination with 50% marks. Such students are eligible to apply for pre-matric and post-matric scholarships.
Eligibility for Merit cum Means Scholarship
A resident of West Bengal who is currently pursuing a technical or professional course, and has passed the final examination i.e. higher secondary or graduate level with 50% marks, family income below 2 lakh 50 thousand rupees. Such students are eligible to apply for the Meritcum Men’s Scholarship.
Here is a plus point all the students who are residents of West Bengal but are studying in any state outside West Bengal. And from time to time update the West Bengal minority community about their studies. So they are also eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply for Aikyasree Scholarship in 2023
You can apply for Aikyasree Scholarship online by following a few simple steps.
- Visit Oikyasree Official Website.
- Select Student Area from the homepage.
- Click on the Fresh Registration option for the new application.
- Select your district
- The first page of the Oikyasree form will appear in front of you. Fill in all the blank boxes with your information.
- 2nd Step Fill in the Scheme Eligibility by selecting or typing all the details and clicking on submit button.
- Collect your Application ID.
- To log in again click on the login page where use your application ID as username, and log in by typing in the password created by you.
- Complete the OTP validation process to log in.
- Now you will come to the welcome page where you have to complete four steps.
Procedure to fill in basic information
- Enter the first student information carefully.
- Then enter the student’s permanent address information.
- Then enter the student’s present address information.
- The second step of basic information is academic information.
- Where fill in the student’s previous educational institution information well.
- And fill in the current academic details of the student properly.
- In the next step, you have to fill in and submit all your bank account details and above all, you have to click on verify and lock application option to lock your application.
After completing the processes you have to print out the application and submit it to your college or school with the signature of the guardian. After a few days, you can check your application status by clicking on the Truck Your Application option on the Aikshree portal.
Let me answer your one more question through the Aikyasree Scholarship students are given a minimum of 11 thousand to a maximum of 33 thousand.
We hope that you have got very good information about West Bengal Oikshasree Scholarship from this page.